Is anyone ever truly prepared for the passing of a loved one?
My husband Richard Lipfield recently passed away from cancer. He was only 78 years old. First diagnosed in late March of 2018, he made his transition on November 30, 2019. We knew, as his condition worsened, that it was only a matter of time before that heart-wrenching day would arrive. I was not ready to let go, even as the pain overtook his then, frail body. I ask, is anyone ever truly ready to lose a loved one? While I was not ready to lose the man I loved for 23 years, I was prepared for his passing.
What I’ve discovered in my years of practicing law is that some people aren’t prepared for the passing of their loved ones because they don’t want to accept the inevitable. They put their heads in the sand, hoping and praying that they will awaken from the nightmare. But for others, they don’t do what needs to be done, because they don’t know what needs to be done.
So, I decided to host a 2-part webinar to help prepare people for the worst day of their lives. While this series is particularly aimed at married people over the age of 65, younger couples, especially those where one spouse has a terminal illness, would be well served to attend.
In this 2-part webinar series, attendees will learn:
- Ten things to do in preparing for the passing of a loved one.
- Ten things that must be done after your spouse makes their transition
For paying for AND attending both sessions, you will receive 3 extra bonuses:
- A 15-minute complimentary personal follow-up session
- Worksheets and checklists
- A resource page with weblinks
Join Attorney Francine Ward for a session no married person should miss! REGISTER TODAY!
Francine D. Ward
Attorney-At-Law, Author, Speaker
Don’t miss Francine’s Latest Blogs:
- Legal Copyright Infringement: Avoid Breaking the LawLegal Copyright Infringement is honestly an oxymoron- if it qualifies as Copyright Infringement, then it is, by definition, illegal. This being said sometimes it’s hard to know where the gray … Read more
- Get Prepared WebinarIs anyone ever truly prepared for the passing of a loved one? My husband Richard Lipfield recently passed away from cancer. He was only 78 years old. First diagnosed in … Read more
- CoVID-19 and Intellectual PropertyIt’s encouraging to witness a world agency recognizing a need and collaborating with creators and researchers alike to lay down competition and cost in order to fight a global pandemic.
- Improve Your Well-Being During CoVID-19During this difficult time, I have been encouraging you to focus on the positive and improve your well-being. Here are some tangible topics to help you engage, grow, and become … Read more
- A Full & Thankful Heart: Gratitude on Mother’s DayAlways standing between me and anyone else was my mother’s voice. While it took me a number of years to learn, today I realize that until there was a healing … Read more