It’s a new year. It’s a new day. Start with a new attitude.
Let it begin with YOU.
It’s easy to sit and wait for something to happen. It’s easy to sit and wait for someone to decide what your next step should be. It’s easy to interpret the concept of “let go and let God” to mean that you play no active role in your life.
If that’s your way of being, consider a new and different approach this year.
Why not subscribe to the belief that “Faith without works is dead.” Why not start this year by taking control of your choices, your decisions, and your life? Why not make this THE YEAR where you become an active participant in the creation of your own future?
Insanity is walking around, doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results. The easy way out will always be to find some viable excuse for the hardships in our lives. Taking the hard way, however, is a confidence-boosting action that teaches you courage and gives you the momentum of an overcomer.
Many times, we fail to break the cycle of our wrong mentality by constantly attributing blame to others. Allowing others to control the trajectory of your life creates a victim scenario. When we don’t like what others have brought to the table, then it’s easy to feel like a victim.
So whether it’s your home life, or even at work, remember that your decisions – backed by grace – are what truly set you free and set you on a path to moving upward.
Let 2020 be the year of new beginnings and let it begin with You!
Francine D. Ward
Book Francine as a motivational speaker at your next event!
Francine D. Ward
Attorney-At-Law, Author, Speaker
Don’t miss Francine’s Latest Blogs:
- ZOOM. Trademark RegistrationThe importance of registering your trademarks cannot be overstated. At a minimum, file an Intent to Use application, if you intend to use the trademark. But you should definitely file […]
- Unfounded Claims: How to Spot Fake COVID-19 Cures and Preventatives
- Annuity Tax Rules: A Great Tool.Annuity Tax Rules Have Never Been Better. Nonqualified deferred annuities (NQDAs) are an important financial tool for many clients. That being said, they do not offer the same tax-free death benefits […]
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)Health Savings Accounts (HSA): Many of my clients struggle with the high cost of health insurance coverage, particularly those who are still working full time. Comprehensive health insurance, whether purchased individually or […]
- 10 Types of Trusts: A Quick LookConsidering the myriad of trusts available, creating the right estate plan can seem daunting. However, that is what we, as estate planning attorneys, do every day. We know the laws and […]