It’s a new year. It’s a new day. Start with a new attitude.
Let it begin with YOU.
It’s easy to sit and wait for something to happen. It’s easy to sit and wait for someone to decide what your next step should be. It’s easy to interpret the concept of “let go and let God” to mean that you play no active role in your life.
If that’s your way of being, consider a new and different approach this year.
Why not subscribe to the belief that “Faith without works is dead.” Why not start this year by taking control of your choices, your decisions, and your life? Why not make this THE YEAR where you become an active participant in the creation of your own future?
Insanity is walking around, doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results. The easy way out will always be to find some viable excuse for the hardships in our lives. Taking the hard way, however, is a confidence-boosting action that teaches you courage and gives you the momentum of an overcomer.
Many times, we fail to break the cycle of our wrong mentality by constantly attributing blame to others. Allowing others to control the trajectory of your life creates a victim scenario. When we don’t like what others have brought to the table, then it’s easy to feel like a victim.
So whether it’s your home life, or even at work, remember that your decisions – backed by grace – are what truly set you free and set you on a path to moving upward.
Let 2020 be the year of new beginnings and let it begin with You!
Francine D. Ward
Book Francine as a motivational speaker at your next event!
Francine D. Ward
Attorney-At-Law, Author, Speaker
Don’t miss Francine’s Latest Blogs:
- Legal Copyright Infringement: Avoid Breaking the LawLegal Copyright Infringement is honestly an oxymoron- if it qualifies as Copyright Infringement, then it is, by definition, illegal. This being said sometimes it’s hard to know where the gray … Read more
- Get Prepared WebinarIs anyone ever truly prepared for the passing of a loved one? My husband Richard Lipfield recently passed away from cancer. He was only 78 years old. First diagnosed in … Read more
- CoVID-19 and Intellectual PropertyIt’s encouraging to witness a world agency recognizing a need and collaborating with creators and researchers alike to lay down competition and cost in order to fight a global pandemic.
- Improve Your Well-Being During CoVID-19During this difficult time, I have been encouraging you to focus on the positive and improve your well-being. Here are some tangible topics to help you engage, grow, and become … Read more
- A Full & Thankful Heart: Gratitude on Mother’s DayAlways standing between me and anyone else was my mother’s voice. While it took me a number of years to learn, today I realize that until there was a healing … Read more