Seniors. Center for Spiritual Living. Will. Family Trust.
- Are you a senior 55 years or older?
- Do you have kids or grand-kids?
- Do you have a Will? a Trust?
- Do you know someone who is the victim of elder abuse?
- Do you have questions about your rights as a senior, but don’t know where to go for answers?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above, then this seminar is for you.
Center for Spiritual Living. Seniors Helping Seniors. Elder Abuse.
On Saturday, April 12, 2014 at the Center for Spiritual Living, Palm Desert, I will be presenting an informative program designed for seniors (or those who may someday be). In this content-rich, interactive seminar, we will discuss a number of issues confronting seniors, such as:
- Finances and debt
- Social Security and insurance
- Consumer Scams
- Elder abuse/elder fraud
- Grandparents’ rights
- Divorce and remarriage
- Estate planning and legal services
Will. Family Trust. Seniors. Elder Abuse
Admission to this program is free, however, we do accept Love Offerings (voluntary donations). Here are some of the questions I’ll answer on Saturday:
- Is there special tax relief for seniors?
- Can I be evicted from my home because I’m a senior?
- Can a landlord prevent me from having a pet
- How do I make sure my affairs will be handled like I want them to be handled when I die?
- Do I need a will? A trust?
- How do I know if I am a victim of elder abuse?
- How do I become guardian of my grand-kids?
- If I get divorced, will I still get social security benefits on my husband’s work record?
- What consumer scams should I be aware of?
- and many more!
Look forward to seeing you on Saturday. I am Speaker, Author, and Attorney Francine Ward helping you protect what’s yours. I am also a licensed Religious Science Practitioner. Feel free to share this info with a senior in need of some useful information. I can also be found on Facebook (Legal and Esteemable Acts), Twitter (Legal and Esteemable Acts)
, and on LinkedIn.