During this difficult time, I have been encouraging you to focus on the positive and improve your well-being. Here are some tangible topics to help you engage, grow, and become a life-long learner!
- Shawn Achor’s TED Talk: The Happy Secret To Better Work >> https://lnkd.in/gVF6jeS
- Amy Wrzesniewski and colleagues’ Harvard Business Review article: Turn The Job You Have Into The Job You Want. >> https://lnkd.in/gKDTWnD
- Complete the Peak Performance Through Character Strengths Activity Guide >>https://lnkd.in/gXj4ewz and post about your experience on social media using the hashtag #LawyerWellBeingWeek or #EsteemableActsWellBeing
- Check out this YouTube Channel for free Learning videos on topics like World History, Statistics, and Artificial intelligence >> https://www.youtube.com/user/crashcourse/
- Learn some quick skills to spruce up your resume >> https://www.theladders.com/career-advice/skills-learn-online-classes
- Check out these 9 steps that Forbes Magazine has compiled to avoid depression during the pandemic >> 9 Ways to Improve Your Quarantine Well-Being
- Remember that May 17 starts Mental Health Awareness Week in 2020. This year’s theme is >> Kindness
Comment below with your favorite learning tools, or reach out to ask questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Francine D. Ward
Attorney-At-Law, Author, Speaker
Don’t miss Francine’s Latest Blogs:
- Pandemic PropertyAs a follow-up to my latest blog on COVID-19 trademark applications, I want to talk about why intellectual property (IP) is so important during this pandemic. Amidst the widespread economic […]
- COVID Trademarks Are the New Toilet PaperToilet Paper and Trademarks. What do these items have in common? Well, in recent times, they are both items that have become hot commodities during the COVID-19 pandemic. It’s […]
- Legal Copyright Infringement: Avoid Breaking the LawLegal Copyright Infringement is honestly an oxymoron- if it qualifies as Copyright Infringement, then it is, by definition, illegal. This being said sometimes it’s hard to know where the gray area of legal vs. illegal starts.
- Get Prepared WebinarIs anyone ever truly prepared for the passing of a loved one? My husband Richard Lipfield recently passed away from cancer. He was only 78 years old. First diagnosed in […]
- CoVID-19 and Intellectual PropertyIt’s encouraging to witness a world agency recognizing a need and collaborating with creators and researchers alike to lay down competition and cost in order to fight a global pandemic.