During this difficult time, I have been encouraging you to focus on the positive and improve your well-being. Here are some tangible topics to help you engage, grow, and become a life-long learner!
- Shawn Achor’s TED Talk: The Happy Secret To Better Work >> https://lnkd.in/gVF6jeS
- Amy Wrzesniewski and colleagues’ Harvard Business Review article: Turn The Job You Have Into The Job You Want. >> https://lnkd.in/gKDTWnD
- Complete the Peak Performance Through Character Strengths Activity Guide >>https://lnkd.in/gXj4ewz and post about your experience on social media using the hashtag #LawyerWellBeingWeek or #EsteemableActsWellBeing
- Check out this YouTube Channel for free Learning videos on topics like World History, Statistics, and Artificial intelligence >> https://www.youtube.com/user/crashcourse/
- Learn some quick skills to spruce up your resume >> https://www.theladders.com/career-advice/skills-learn-online-classes
- Check out these 9 steps that Forbes Magazine has compiled to avoid depression during the pandemic >> 9 Ways to Improve Your Quarantine Well-Being
- Remember that May 17 starts Mental Health Awareness Week in 2020. This year’s theme is >> Kindness
Comment below with your favorite learning tools, or reach out to ask questions at email@example.com.
Francine D. Ward
Attorney-At-Law, Author, Speaker
Don’t miss Francine’s Latest Blogs:
- Legal Copyright Infringement: Avoid Breaking the LawLegal Copyright Infringement is honestly an oxymoron- if it qualifies as Copyright Infringement, then it is, by definition, illegal. This being said sometimes it’s hard to know where the gray … Read more
- Get Prepared WebinarIs anyone ever truly prepared for the passing of a loved one? My husband Richard Lipfield recently passed away from cancer. He was only 78 years old. First diagnosed in … Read more
- CoVID-19 and Intellectual PropertyIt’s encouraging to witness a world agency recognizing a need and collaborating with creators and researchers alike to lay down competition and cost in order to fight a global pandemic.
- Improve Your Well-Being During CoVID-19During this difficult time, I have been encouraging you to focus on the positive and improve your well-being. Here are some tangible topics to help you engage, grow, and become … Read more
- A Full & Thankful Heart: Gratitude on Mother’s DayAlways standing between me and anyone else was my mother’s voice. While it took me a number of years to learn, today I realize that until there was a healing … Read more