Based on your responses, then you may not have an immediate need for estate planning.
You may not have answered YES to more than three of the assessment questions, however, you can still register for my LIVE WEBINAR TODAY. Why?
- If you are worried about who will get your home, investments, or other assets when you pass away, REGISTER NOW.
- If you own a business or have an invented a process or product, and you’re not sure what happens to that when you pass away, REGISTER NOW.
Still want to register?
What You Don’t Know CAN Hurt You
Wednesday, June 17, 2020
Friday, June 19, 2020
Time: 1:00PM – 2:00PM Pacific Standard Time
In this 2-part webinar series attendees will learn:
- Ten things to do in preparing for the passing of a loved one.
- Ten things that must be done after your spouse makes their transition
For paying for AND attending both sessions, you will receive 3 extra bonuses:
- A 15-minute complimentary personal follow-up session
- Worksheets and checklists
- A resource page with weblinks
Francine D. Ward
My husband Richard Lipfield recently passed away from cancer. He was only 78 years old. First diagnosed in late March of 2018, he made his transition on November 30, 2019. We knew, as his condition worsened, that it was only a matter of time before that heart-wrenching day would arrive. I was not ready to let go, even as the pain overtook his, then frail body. I ask, is anyone ever truly ready to lose a loved one? While I was not ready to lose the man I loved for 23 years, I was prepared for his passing.
What I’ve discovered in my years of practicing law is that some people aren’t prepared for the passing of their loved one, because they don’t want to accept the inevitable. They put their heads in the sand, hoping and praying that they will awaken from the nightmare. But for others, they don’t do what needs to be done, because they don’t know what needs to be done.
While this series is particularly aimed at married people over the age of 65, younger couples, especially those where one spouse has a terminal illness, would be well served to attend.
Francine D. Ward
Helping Individuals & Businesses Protect Their Intellectual Property
42215 Washington Street
Palm Desert, CA 92211
© 2022 Francine D. Ward | All Rights Reserved | This is Attorney Advertising | No Attorney/Client Relationship | Permissions