It can be hard to get motivated about your estate planning; it sounds about as fun as getting a root canal. However, you also probably want to make sure that your loved ones are protected and receive your hard-earned money and property – regardless of whether you have $10 million or $10,000.
Do not let these common roadblocks stop you from protecting yourself and your loved ones:
- Who Wants to Talk About Death? Discussions of death, dying, and illness – money and family – will and trusts – make many folks uncomfortable. Of course, that is normal. But, do not let a few minutes of feeling uncomfortable stop you from taking care of yourself and your loved ones.
- This Is Not a Good Time.Everyone is busy. We understand that, but there is never going to be a better time. Call our office, get on the calendar, and get it done. We are available for in-person and virtual appointments.
- I Do Not Get It. Familial details are discussed; diagrams are drawn; finances are discussed; the law is analyzed. It is common to feel uncomfortable in a world you are not familiar with. If that is what you are thinking, you are not alone. We will translate complex legal concepts into everyday layman’s terms for you, and ensure that you are comfortable with each step we take in your estate planning process.
The truth is that estate planning is not really that bad. In fact, with our help, estate planning is easy. We will talk with you about your goals and concerns, analyze your family and financial situation, and work with you to come up with a solid plan. You provide the information, which we always keep confidential, and we will take care of everything else.
There is no better time than today to start the estate planning process. Give me, Francine D. Ward, a call to schedule your in-person or virtual consultation.
Francine D. Ward
Attorney-At-Law, Author, Speaker
Don’t miss Francine’s Latest Blogs:
- Estate Planning: 3 Reasons We Run the Other WayIt can be hard to get motivated about your estate planning; it sounds about as fun as getting a root canal. However, you also probably want to make sure that […]
- Thought You’d Like To See This: The IRS Comments on the CARES ActThe CARES Act became law in March of this year. Seems longer, doesn’t it? The CARES Act included a wide variety of provisions aimed to jump-start the U.S. economy during and after […]
- Black Female Lawyers are WINNINGBlack Female Lawyers win BIG – that’s the kind of news I want to hear about in 2020. An intentional placement of an all-black and all-female lead counsel team took […]
- Nicki Minaj: Another Artist Escapes a Heavy RulingNicki Minaj just wanted to express herself in song. Over the years, however, many artists have influenced her music. What happens when you are inspired, but the end result include […]
- Katy Perry Rides a Dark Horse into the Courtroom – And WINSKaty Perry had a GREAT year, despite the masks and quarantine. In late March 2020, Perry got the final verdict on a month-long case – a victory of $2.8 million […]